Vendor form link may be found at the bottom of this page.
Robbins Farmers Day
P.O. Box 1466
Robbins, North Carolina 27325
Promoted and sponsored by the Robbins Fire Rescue
To: All interested Vendors
Plans for 63rd Annual Robbins Farmers Day
Aug 2, 3 and 4, 2018
Dear Interested Participants,
Important Please Read
The following are the Vendor Registration Rules
- Vendor Spaces-see Vendor Map
- Food Vendor 10x20 = $250.00 must supply own fire extinguisher
Arts & Crafts Vendor 10x20 = $75.00
The Vendor Spaces are all on pavement, on Middleton Street, and in the Fidelity Bank parking lot. Electricity will be available to limited spaces (additional $50.00 fee). Also, for electrical provided spaces you will need your own drop card. Let us know the amperage needed.
- There will be limited spaces available and limited identical vendors.
- Hamburger and barbeque vendors prohibited
- Sale of firecrackers, noisemakers, (I.E. Poppers, noisy products that could spook horses), sale of difficult to clean up items (stringy foam, etc.) is prohibited We reserve the right to prohibit the sell of anything inappropriate for the festival.
- No rain dates. Fees nonrefundable. Come prepared for possible rain.
- Set up times - Friday 6:00pm - 12:00 midnight, Saturday 8:00am - 12 midnight. Vendors must set up for entire festival.
- Vendors Pre-registration - We will be pre-assigning spaces again this year. Contact Weston Williams, Vendor Coordinator at 910-975-9216 for your space assignment.
- NO generators allowed. Power is available for a fee. (See Registration Form)
- Vendors may start setting up Friday after 4:00 pm, that is the time the streets will be closed.
For the newcomers, Friday evening events include street dances, a country music show, clogging, square dancing, and a carnival type atmosphere where 10,000 plus enjoy all the activities. Saturday events start early, highlighted by The 63rd Farmers Day Parade with hundreds of horses and wagons which are enjoyed by 20,000 plus, with an afternoon and evening of special events.
Thank you for your interest and we look forward to seeing you soon!
Jarius M. Garner, Chairman, Robbins Farmers Day
Weston Williams, Vendor Coordinator